Learn how to use charts in Noloco
You can easily add charts to your Noloco apps both on collection views and on blank pages.
In this video, learn how to:
- Configure the charts display option on collection views
- Choose the perfect chart type for your data
- Make charts take up the full-width of the screen
- Use blank pages to add charts from different data collections
- Filter chart data to only show data that meet certain criteria
- Add visibility rules to control who can see specific charts
You have six different options for charts in Noloco.
1) Add a collection
2) Change the Display to Charts
3) Edit your first chart by clicking the pencil icon
4) Choose your 'Chart type' Select from Line, Bar or Area Charts as shown above.
5) X & Y Axis Values Choose which values should be displayed on the X axis (e.g. time). You can have multple series per chart, so you can choose a Y-axis value for each series. Don't forget to label your series! Below for our real estate app, we've chosen the listing status field for the X axis and have added 3 series, Start price, Solid Price and Price now
6) Provide context by adding a chart title and subtitle